The MPA role requires a well organized, quick-thinking, multi-tasking, client-service oriented doer. The ideal candidate is hungry to learn, has a knack for smart, effective digital marketing and is capable of taking raw instructions. Day-to-day responsibilities include, but are not limited to: marketing campaign implementation and management, performance reporting, heavy collaboration with and support of account managers, proofreading, social media advertising, content integration and transfer, SEO-related tasks, blog posting, and image curation—all within our marketing services department.
You should have:
- 1-2 years experience working as marketing assistant or coordinator
- A degree in communications, advertising or something similar
- A desire to grow digital marketing skills; agency experience preferable
- Experience with tactical marketing campaign implementation
- An ability to communicate clearly with co-workers and clients alike
- Very strong note taking and organizational skills; poise when prioritizing tasks
- Strong writing/editing skills. Content integration experience is a plus
- Strong analytical thinking. Experience producing performance reports is a plus
- A desire to learn how to build and maintain strong, healthy and proactive client relationships
- The ability to work productively in a small, collaborative team environment
- Interest in the world of energy efficiency
- Proficiency with Asana, Google Docs, etc. Drupal experience is a plus
Autonomy and opportunities for growth
Full time salary + benefits
401(k) eligible upon hire (match coming in 2022!)
- Unlimited PTO
Awesome people and zero tolerance for assholes
In-office and blended work environment options*
*We are happy to offer flexible options for both in-office and remote working, especially during this time. However, candidates must be local to Southern Maine. We will work with the selected candidate to plan a safe and comfortable onboarding and training process when the time comes.
COVID-19 HIRING & OPERATIONS STATEMENT:
We are working hard to accommodate remote, in-office and blended work options for employees. Energy Circle’s downtown Portland, ME office is equipped with high efficiency, state-of-the-art heating and cooling, with an independent ventilation system tuned to optimize indoor air quality and a healthy working environment. We continuously measure the indoor environment with a commercial grade, RESET-certified monitor, and make the data accessible to everyone. Since COVID, we have increased ventilation rates, added HEPA filtration and beefed up surface cleaning procedures. To date, we meet or exceed the “high performance” target for RESET’s Commercial Interiors Standard. We will continue to follow guidance from health and safety authorities, with the goal of offering a choice of working environments that first and foremost prioritize the health and safety of our team. More information is available upon request.
OUR COMMITMENT TO INCLUSIVITY:
Energy Circle is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we strive to assemble a team of thoughtful, talented, and diverse employees who are invested in issues directly related to our mission, including environmental justice. We believe the more people with different backgrounds, cultures, perspectives, and experiences, the more successful our company will be, and we are always on the lookout for volunteer opportunities that support our mission in the surrounding community.
Please complete the form, attach your resume, and a cover letter explaining why you have the skills and experience for this position. No phone calls, please. We'll make every effort to respond to serious applicants but if you do not meet all of our requirements or fail to submit the requested information, you probably won't hear back from us.